- Bahia Principe - Offers all inclusive resorts in Tulum, Mexico and The Dominican Republic. Bahia Principe Reviews
- Barcelo - Offers all inclusive resorts along the Mayan Riviera and The Dominican Republic. Barcelo Reviews
- Beaches Resorts - Three family friendly all inclusive resorts in Jamaica and one resort in The Turks and Caicos. Beaches Resorts Reviews
- Breezes Resorts - A part of SuperClubs - Breezes offers romantic, active and Super-Inclusive resorts in Jamaica, The Bahamas, Curacao and The Dominican Republic. Breezes Resorts Reviews
- Club Med - Adults only all inclusive resorts with locations in Cancun, Mexico, The Turks and Caicos, The Bahamas, Guadalupe and The Dominican Republic. Club Med Reviews
- Couples Resorts - Couples Resorts offers four fantastic Jamaica resorts in Ocho Rios and Negril: Couples Ocho Rios, Couples Sans Souci, Couples Swept Away or Couples Negril. Couples Resorts Reviews
- Dream Resorts - Dreams Resorts & Spas offers two resorts in Mexico - In Cancun and Tulum. Dream Resorts Reviews
- Grand Lido Resorts - No matter how you define paradise, SuperClubs has a name for it: Grand Lido Resorts & Spas in Jamaica. For years, the Grand Lido Resorts & Spas name has been synonymous with the very best of the Caribbean. Ultra-luxurious accommodations. Attentive, round-the-clock service. Exceptional cuisine. Pristine beaches. And a seemingly endless list of activities. Grand Lido Resorts Reviews
- Iberostar Resorts - Iberostar offers Caribbean properties in Mexico and the Dominican Republic. Several of the properties in both locations are connected to each other offering a mega style resort where guests can use amenities of both resorts. Iberostar Resorts Reviews
- Karisma Resorts - Karisma offers resorts along the Mayan Riviera from Cancun to Tulum. Resorts include Azul Blue Resort, Azul Hotel and Beach Resort, Azul Resort, El Dorado Royale and El Dorado Seaside Suites. Karisma Resorts Reviews
- Occidental/Allegro Hotels & Resorts - Royal, Grand, and Allegro are our three brands of our vacation and resort properties. The environmental fusion with the native culture of each country, the savoring of local epicurean delights, the outstanding shows, themed activities and a group of professional experts dedicated to making your holiday unforgettable, are all characteristics shared by each of the three brands at Occidental Hotels & Resorts. Occidental/Allegro Hotels & Resorts Reviews
- Palace Resorts - 5 star all incluisve resorts in Cancun, Cozumel and the Mayan Riviera. Palace Resorts Reviews
- Palladium Resorts - Palladium offers 4 resorts in Mexico and 3 in The Dominican Republic. Palladium Resorts Reviews
- Paradisus Resorts - A part of Sol Meliá Paradisus offers resorts in Mexico, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic. Paradisus Resorts Reviews
- Reef Club - Mid-range all incluisve resorts in Cozumel and Playa del Carmen. Reef Club Reviews
- Rex Resorts - Rex operates 3 resorts in Antigua, 1 in Barbados, 1 in Grenada, 3 in St. Lucia and 1 in Tobago. Rex Resorts Reviews
- Riu Hotels & Resorts - Riu operates a series of all inclusive resorts in Mexico and the Dominican Republic. Riu Hotels & Resorts Reviews
- Sandals Resorts - First class all-inclusive resorts in Antigua, The Bahamas, Jamaica and St. Lucia. Sandals Resorts Reviews
- Secrets Resorts - With resorts in Mexico and the Dominican Republic, Secrets Resorts and Spas are the perfect place for a wedding, honeymoon, or a luxurious adults-only vacation Secrets Resorts Reviews
- Sunscape Resorts - For family getaways, singles, couples, weddings or honeymoons, Sunscape Resorts & Spas offers resorts in Cancun, Mexico and the Dominican Republic. Sunscape Resorts Reviews
- Super Clubs - Super Clubs operates all inclusive resorts in Jamaica under a couple different brand names. Super Clubs Reviews
- Viva Wyndham Resorts - Viva Wyndham offers two properties in Mexico, (both on the Riviera Maya), five in the Dominican Republic (one in Cabarete, one in Samaná, two in La Romana and the newest one in Puerto Plata), and one on Grand Bahama Island. Viva Wyndham Resorts Reviews
|Caribbean Travel Tips|
Jungle & Rainforest Treking
If you plan to walk into the jungle make sure you know what you are doing. Carry a GPS and know how to use it. A compass will help the experienced explorer but if you just bought it and expect to enter the jungle and knock about then you may find yourself in deep trouble.
If you have to venture into the bush then please follow these instructions:
- Tell somebody where you are going.
- Bring lots of water.
- Make sure your compass works.
- Mark your trail.
- Be visually aware and ... more
Photocopy all your travel documents.
Photocopy all your travel documents including your passport and any document that has your signature on it and leave them with a relative or friend that you know you can contact in the event that you loose all your documentation. The copies can be faxed to you.
View All Tips
All Inclusive Resorts